Monday 29 February 2016

Jessie's 1st Open Day

It's fascinating how kids sometimes find the most trivial things to be incredibly amazing! We had an Open Day at Uni on Saturday and I thought I'll take Jessie around to see what she makes of it. I was actually very reluctant at first because I thought she'd find it extremely boring but of course I should have known better! Jessie thought the whole experience was absolutely amazing and she even got a stadium tour of the iPro thrown into it as well. But she wasn't there just as a visitor, she had a role of having to take photos for our course social media page! Having a bit of responsibility is just down her alley and she's quickly becoming very uccostomed to "volunteering" at DCFC!

No weekend with Jess is complete without a couple of board games though and no matter if it's Trivial Pursuit or Tension, she rarely ends up on the losing side. Oh and did I mention, that girl loves winning!! It was auntie Ronel's birthday on Sunday but unfortunately we couldn't Skype so Jessie made her a quick happy birthday card which we sent to her - she's always so thoughtful and creative too!

Pity the weekends fly by so quickly but I love every minute of Jessie's company! Roll on a fortnight as I can't wait for the next one 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment