Thursday 12 November 2015

Things Don't Always Go To Plan

Things unfortunately don't always go the way we plan it. This coming weekend being a prime example. I guess as we get older, we start celebrating our birthday less and less - though not everyone will agree with that - and to be honest it's not exactly the same celebrating all by yourself. It's not easy when your family are six thousand miles away and your daughter not being able to be with you, despite being twenty minutes away.

I was blessed last year, having an unforgettable one and Jessie made it unbelievably special. This year unfortunately a chain of circumstances are preventing me from being with Jess. Every day I'm not with her makes me very sad of course but I feel extremely sorry for her not being able to be with me. Even more so for the fact that I won't be able to see her perform at a Diwali Festival on Friday.

So much for people thinking immigrants have it easy and just live off the state! They have no idea.....  I can only hope that Jessie will one day understand and forgive me for not always being able to be there. Things WILL get easier....... I'm sorry my angel :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment